Fat Boss

Power still out in Nor Cal

It's day 3.  I'm struggling to survive.  I've resorted to putting my 2 stroke leaf blower gas in my generator to keep the fridge running.  Occasionally fighting off hoards of Orcs.  Anyone else still struggling from Powergeddon?

On a positive note, I still have 4500 gallons of water in the tank on my hill, so the flushing action is still working! Oh, and nice cold Sierra Nevadas in the fridge helps pass the time.

Sierra Nevadas are the thing that will kill you.  Ugh.  Couldn't get away from those when I was at Chico St.  I'd rather drink Hamm's.

Funny, I learned to love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale when I went to Chico St.

There's an easy way to tell if a beer is good or not.  If that last warm sip is good, then the beer is good.  How's that last sip of Hamms?

23 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

Funny, I learned to love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale when I went to Chico St.

There's an easy way to tell if a beer is good or not.  If that last warm sip is good, then the beer is good.  How's that last sip of Hamms?

I learned to take my own beer (Sam Adams Boston Lager) to parties, because the only thing people would have was Sierra Nevada.  I think there's something in the air, cuz nobody outside of Chico has told me they like it.  Someone brought a case to a party in Sac, and everybody that wasn't from Chico hated it.

Pretty sure that last sip of Hamm's is the same as the first sip.