Jump to content
SAI-Steven

2020 Team Shelby Vegas Bash Dates

Recommended Posts

During the annual Shelby American SEMA party last week the Director of Team Shelby, Tracey Smith, announced the 2020 Team Shelby Vegas Bash dates will be March 19-22 2020

Vegas Bash Host hotel is not ready for announcement just yet but I can say that it will not be the hotel used for the past several bashes.

See you all in March.

Steven

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really excited for this one. We were there in 2013 and due to several reasons haven’t been able to go again. However, this being our 50th wedding anniversary in March were really hoping to get to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, verlyn12 said:

Really excited for this one. We were there in 2013 and due to several reasons haven’t been able to go again. However, this being our 50th wedding anniversary in March were really hoping to get to go!

You know that you could renew your wedding vows at Shelby American, see link below.

Just tossing it out there and as an FYI for others that do not know about this possibility.

https://www.lvweddingconnection.com/product/shelby-american-cobra-museum-wedding/

Steven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SAI-Steven said:

You know that you could renew your wedding vows at Shelby American, see link below.

Just tossing it out there and as an FYI for others that do not know about this possibility.

https://www.lvweddingconnection.com/product/shelby-american-cobra-museum-wedding/

Steven

Now that is cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 11:33 AM, SAI-Steven said:

You know that you could renew your wedding vows at Shelby American, see link below.

Just tossing it out there and as an FYI for others that do not know about this possibility.

https://www.lvweddingconnection.com/product/shelby-american-cobra-museum-wedding/

Steven

That’s a hoot! Will show it to Larry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 8:25 AM, SAI-Steven said:

During the annual Shelby American SEMA party last week the Director of Team Shelby, Tracey Smith, announced the 2020 Team Shelby Vegas Bash dates will be March 19-22 2020

Vegas Bash Host hotel is not ready for announcement just yet but I can say that it will not be the hotel used for the past several bashes.

See you all in March.

Steven

When we attended in 2013 it was at the Southpoint. I don’t know all the logistics of the planning and how it went in that end however, as attendees we thought it couldn’t have been better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where did the information get posted that the hotel was going to be Southpoint again?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I'm looking for anyone that might be able to transport my car from Surprise/Phoenix AZ area to the Shelby Bash and back. I'm not looking for a freebie, I can pay for transport, contribute to gas, etc.

Thanks,

Dean Johnson

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

initial  posting said WILL NOT  BE  SAME HOTEL AS LAST YEAR!  

 

ALSO, will there  be security for vehicles ,at the host  hotel ( what ever hotel it is)

 

Edited by 1oldmf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...