Jump to content
DrHawkeye

2020 Membership Kit

Recommended Posts

Got mine yesterday.  Really nice package.  Love the shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they did a good job this year.

I'm still using my 2014 mouse pad. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yup, me too.  And it's gotten a lot of use since I have it at the office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received mine yesterday.Very nice this year.Good job to all involved.Question is it possible to buy items from years past like the Team Shelby pennant that was offered a few years ago in the membership kit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, case12 said:

I have been out of the loop too long....was there a membership renewal I missed?? Casey

Same question here.  When did they send out the notice?  Thanks.

Jim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Can u post pics of whats in this year's kit?

Someone post up pics of what's in the SWAG?  Found link to purchase?  Went through this last year and gave up  states I already purchased this year again...

GG

Edited by TAPD117
typo update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2019 at 11:00 AM, case12 said:

I have been out of the loop too long....was there a membership renewal I missed?? Casey

Same here - how does one renew membership ?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've gotten a renewal notice the last few years via email about a month before my membership ran out with a link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Is the secret handshake still the same?
:lurk:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, DrHawkeye said:

I've gotten a renewal notice the last few years via email about a month before my membership ran out with a link.

Same here, received notice in November membership was due and renewed through TS link.Said if you have problems email  bfawn@shelby.com

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the email invoice l received.

Hi 99-9x, 
A new invoice has been generated for you. 

— Team Shelby 
 

Order #16657

 


View Order    Pay Now    $49.99 is outstanding. 
 

Order Details
  Item Total
packages-0878799001373507561.png 1 x Renew: Team Shelby Northeast Region (Expires: 12/02/19)   $49.99
Subtotal $49.99
Total $49.99


 

Billing Address
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 10:44 AM, BIKEBOY said:

Is the secret handshake still the same?
:lurk:

It’s a secret so I can’t say! :whistling:       :hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just joined a couple weeks ago and received my swag Friday.   Really cool items.   Love the Tshirt and  placed the window decal inside the Drive quarter window and the “team Shelby” magnet on the deck lid under the spoiler.  

EA7E2DB3-9837-4018-A288-91BF41507BEA.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my renewal yesterday and it expires on Jan 20 2020 so it's about 30 days prior to expiration,also there is a note that states you have to email your shirt size to bfawn@shelby.com to have it included in your membership package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2019 at 8:12 AM, Larry Muskat said:

I got my renewal yesterday and it expires on Jan 20 2020 so it's about 30 days prior to expiration,also there is a note that states you have to email your shirt size to bfawn@shelby.com to have it included in your membership package.

I didn't get that note, and there wasn't a way to include it in the renewal, so I was wondering about the shirt, but it came.  I guess they used last year's size, which is kinda what I was hoping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my renewal email yesterday, 12/22. If you’re renewing they will send you the same size shirt as last year I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the arm rest cup holders this year.

From all previous years (I think I was a charter member), the favorite I ever got was the front silver license plate with Berg cobra. Even though IL requires a front plate, this was so nice I just take my chances. If a cop pulls over an old man in a GT Hertz Shelby, its probably because he only wants to look at the car anyway.

My second favorite item was the year gold was used (obvious) with the added checkered flags.  Love the magnet on that one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, case12 said:

I like the arm rest cup holders this year.

From all previous years (I think I was a charter member), the favorite I ever got was the front silver license plate with Berg cobra. Even though IL requires a front plate, this was so nice I just take my chances. If a cop pulls over an old man in a GT Hertz Shelby, its probably because he only wants to look at the car anyway.

My second favorite item was the year gold was used (obvious) with the added checkered flags.  Love the magnet on that one...

Cup holders?  What cup holders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deeperyet said:

I think he is referring to the two coasters that go in a cup holder.

I woulda never thought to put them in a cup holder.  Interesting.  Maybe that's why they have that beveled edge on them.  I was gonna use them on the table. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From years past I've put the magnets on my tool box lid. Also used the computer mouse pads to line the tool box drawers.

Although I hung them on the garage wall, the TS license plate as well as the TS licence plate frame were very nice. You can always find a use for things!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...