DrHawkeye

2020 Membership Kit

No mine has a red back ground with white cobra on front ,the back is Carroll with a lot of hair. I also have one from 2019 with a navy blue back ground and same  photo on back. The red one is the same logo that is on the 2019 hat.I don't know how to post a photo.

Hey Larry hope you had a great Christmas Season. Might be worth dropping an email to Brianna bfawn@shelby.com and let her know you may have gotten a 209 coin in your 2020 kit. 

49329980551_682891d4d0_z.jpg2020-01-04_04-25-34 by DrHawkeye, on Flickr

I took a look at mine and it looks the same.  Didn't notice the date when I first got it.  And I have a 2019 coin from last year.  Is this a misprint?  Would be a collectors item if it is.  Anybody got a different 2020 coin?

Yup, I have that 2019 as well.  I wonder how many misprints there were.  And if I can get a 2020.

I never received the email to pay for 2020 membership,can someone give me a contact .  lucioone@aol.com  thanks,mike

My membership renews in May - is there a way for me to go ahead and renew now so I can enjoy the stuff all year??

On 1/8/2020 at 11:34 PM, 1967 gt350 said:

I never received the email to pay for 2020 membership,can someone give me a contact .  lucioone@aol.com  thanks,mike

Contact for renewal:  bfawn@shelby.com

Edited by 99-9x

Any idea how long it usually takes for 2020 kit to be sent?  I renewed a few weeks ago and am hoping it arrives before I head for LV to visit the Heritage Center next week.

Mine took about a week?

You might want to check on it.