ForumAdmin

13th ANNUAL TEAM SHELBY BASH

13th ANNUAL TEAM SHELBY BASH

Thursday, March 19 - Sunday, March 22

Come rumble in the desert at the 13th Annual Team Shelby Bash! This four-day event will include once-in-a-lifetime moments with automotive legends, friends and astounding machines!

Imagine a track filled with Shelby American's newest vehicles, three generations of Ford GT's and the new 2020 Ford Shelby GT500 all carving up the corners.

We will honor five decades of the Ford Shelby GT500 and the legendary Ford GT. Plus, we're bringing back some of the most popular elements of past Shelby Bashes!

Design your perfect Shelby Bash experience. You can participate in everything or choose activities a la carte.

Tickets are limited so don't miss out!

https://www.shelbystore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Z79-BASH20-TICKET

• Like 1

I signed up for the all inclusive package for my wife and myself I would like to modify it a little if possible I want to do the track part on Friday and do the scavenger hunt on Saturday I noticed a disclaimer on the page something about the events happening at the same time and that you can't do the one if signed up for the other. Can I get some more info about this?

Thank you

Thorban Sellers

Edited by Thorban Sellers

56 minutes ago, Thorban Sellers said:

I signed up for the all inclusive package for my wife and myself I would like to modify it a little if possible I want to do the track part on Friday and do the scavenger hunt on Saturday I noticed a disclaimer on the page something about the events happening at the same time and that you can't do the one if signed up for the other. Can I get some more info about this?

Thank you

Thorban Sellers

If you follow the link to the store you will see a footnote on the scavenger hunt:

*Non-track activities occur at the same time as the Track Experience on that day and therefore cannot both be included in your experience

So you should be OK if you Track Friday and drive on Saturday.

I just received this From Brianna,

If you don't want to Track both days you need to select your events through Alacarte.

Correct - that is why it is called the all-inclusive "track" package. The portion you copied into your first email shows everything included in the package.

Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 10:11 AM
To: Brianna Fawn <bfawn@shelby.com>
Subject: RE: All inclusive package question

So are you saying that the all inclusive track package does not include the scavenger hunt and I will need to do alacarte?

Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:08 AM
To: Sellers,Thorban <Thorban.Sellers@colostate.edu>
Subject: Re: All inclusive package question

The day time events happen simultaneously, so if you choose the Poker Run or Scavenger Hunt, you would not be able to track that day. 

Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be changing your tickets.

~Brianna Fawn~